Monday, October 17, 2011

Battle Lines

The times that followed can be described as a stalemate--like a plane in a holding pattern not given clearance to land.

I had introduced her to the pinnacles of her urges.  I wanted to sculpt her to explore it further.  I knew the warning from Queen but the challenge of my love remained my motivation, and I would not be deterred.

After the encounter, Queen made a point not to stay away for extremely long periods of time.  She could tell by the change in my love's vitals when I had come.  I kept cutting it too close, so she didn't have time to simmer down before Queen arrived.

One night, I noticed that Queen had been gone a bit longer than usual.  I opted to be bold and attempt another B & E (Breaking and Entering).

I scanned the area.  Looked clear.

Drew my blade and poked.  All clear.

My mind screaming, "Girl, this is way too easy--something is up..."

But all I could hear was my lust.

The lights were dim already.   This slightly threw me off; normally she would still be up reading, dozing with book in hand.

But I was so enthralled with the ease of entry, I did not take as much heed to the pattern change as I should have.  I kneeled and reached out to caress her ear...

"Something's not right..." my mind still saying.

And then I feel the temperature of the cartilege shift.

Fuck, it's a trap...

As Queen reached for me, I morphed into vapor and vanished towards my usual hiding spot, only to find it had been vandalized.  While I had been scoping her, Queen had been investigating.

As I stewed in anger, I remembered Queen's words.

"Don't make me hunt you..."

I screamed.

Down below, a slow smile spread across Queen's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment