Monday, October 17, 2011

Connection: Scene One

Why don't she love me?
Why did she lie to me?
Why did she leave me, really?
Did she ever love me...

I'm not sure when it stated.

I started hearing her thoughts.

At first, they came as whispers, but it would always be during her low points.

She was the whipping girl for bullies, jealous cousins.  At first, she allowed her face to mirror her anguish,b ut soon she realized the world cared none.

So she began to suppress, pushing everything inside until her heart burned with the acidity and could no longer contain it...but where could it go?

Her anguish was so great; I reached out to touch her; she jerked away, never looked back. 

But my fingers were coated with her heart's residue.  I placed them in my mouth and sucked.  I rushed inside the bathroom stall and locked it.

The cotton of my panties quickly hit the tile.  I continued to suck her essence while my other hand manipulated my own.  Her suppression gave my clit an uncontrollable erection.  Its' intensity made my fingers rub faster and faster.  Tears filled and spilled from my eyes as my desire boiled and then exploded all over my other hand and the edge of the toilet seat.  I could hear nothing except the beating of my own heart at first, but slowly it was drowned out by the ringing of the school bell....

fuck, I lost time
I lost time
Where is she?

But in tasting her overflow, I had unknowingly made her a part of me; her thoughts were the GPS.  She would never be lost to me, really, but what should I do with this newfound knowledge, this power?

No comments:

Post a Comment