Monday, October 17, 2011

Connection: Scene Two

Why don't she love me...

Is she talking about me?

No, she isn't.

Her sorry fucking excuse of a mom.  Just because you give birth doesn't make you a mom--it makes you a reproductive mammal.

I dug deeper and realized her mom lied about her sorry fucking excuse of a dad being dead.  It's better to believe someone is dead than to know he didn't give a fuck.

Why am I here?  Why didn't she just kill me like she wanted to in the beginning?

I don't like where her thougths are heading.  In a distance, I am too far away to really stop where the final destination is.  I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and screamed the first thing that came to my mind...

STOP...STOP...STOP...STOP...

The bottle hits the floor and the contents spill out.  Her grandma calls her for dinner.  She scrambles to cover the tracks of her earlier plans.  She looks around.

Who's there?
I force my racing heart to slow.

Who's there?  Are you the one who touched me?

She really doesn't want to know what else I'd like to do to her.

I slow my breath.

I'm losing my mind.

"Okay, Grandma, I'm coming."



No comments:

Post a Comment