Monday, October 17, 2011

Queen: Observation Four

Queen had a flaw.
She was a prude.
A non-sexual being.

Any sparks of lust, desire, fantasy would be snubbed out when Queen was near her.

I had a gateway.  I waited until Queen was asleep or writing and then I would visit. 

I made pleasing discoveries about my beloved.  Inklings of being aware that certain parts of the anatomy of sexual organs, knowing her grandparents had more pressing things to attend to, she opted not to ask any questions.  She didn't want to arouse fear or worry.

They seemed to rule with a somewhat iron fist.  She didn't have the freedoms most her age did--to hang out at the mall, go to the movies, have birthday parties, sleepovers, but in the beginning, she didn't feel as if she were missing much.  Perhaps if she had realized that she was being somewhat punished by the sins of her mother and the guilt of her grandparents, her attitude would have been different.

But I digress.



No comments:

Post a Comment