Monday, October 17, 2011

My Experiment

I wanted to have a little fun--to see how far I could push the envelope.  I noticed she had developed an interest in Harlequin, but she would hide the books, for she didn't think Grandma would approve.  She got them for little or nothing at the library, and she wisely mixed them between classics and school books.

One night, she drifted to sleep before she could fully finish deciphering one of the sex scenes.  I glanced around to see if Queen was close.  No sign.  I withdrew my blade to see if I would encounter the same force field as before.  I didn't.

I crept from my hiding place and ventured closer to her.  Her teeth were slightly clenched but the rest of her very relaxed.  I pushed her thick, black hair back to caress the outline of her ear.  So soft, so delicate...looking oh, so succulent. 

The tip of my tongue grazed the pointedness of my teeth.  Predatory heat colored my retinas.  My blood was coarsing; my body throbbed uncontrollably.

I want.  I need.  I crave.
I must...
I cannot wait any longer;
I will MAKE you know I exist...

My long tongue trailed the back of the exposed ear down the length of her neck.  She shivered. 

I repeated the action again.

She shivered but I also noticed other parts of her body were coming out of slumber.  I placed my hands beneath her hot pink and white striped sleepshirt to grasp her rising mahogany peaks.

She groaned and winced at the same tips.

Oops...too much pressure.  I hadn't given thought that her tolerance for pain was way less than my own.  My clit became more engorged with the knowledge.

I will teach you to love my pain, baby...

I brushed my clit against her panties while continuing the dance of tongue and hands.  Her heart accelerated to meet the rhythm of mine.  I had to lick my lips to stop my salivation.

Her clit was swelling against my own.  Her thick thighs slowly spread and she twitched.  I paused, not sure if this were a bad thing or not.

Oh, shit...

She sat up and began to rub her eyes.  This was not what I was aiming to do.  Should I leave or follow?

My mind screaming, "You're being way too reckless.  Queen could come back at any time.  Cut your losses and live to do it another day."

My heart debating, "But what if you never have this full fledged opening again?  Could you live with yourself if you missed out?"

No, I couldn't.

I followed her slow trip to the bathroom.  She slid down her white Hanes panties and sat on the toilet, confusion etching her face.

I smiled and then laughed.  The poor dear thought her erection meant she had to urinate.  It was pitiful yet sweet.  My love for her became even greater.

I kneeled before her and stared at her rosebud.  So perfect, never been plucked.  I let the heat of my breath tease it.

"What's wrong with you?" she growled in frustration, looking at her raised button.  "You're starting to hurt; how can I make you go away?"

I smirked and continue to blow.  Her right hand made a swatting gesture and connected with her vulva and raised clit.  She bit her lip and began to rub to alleviate the pain.  The pain gave way to relief, and she rubbed and melted into pleasure as her fingers moved faster and faster.  Her head tilted back; her eyes closed.  As her thighs quaked, I grasped them and slightly elevated them, so the toilet seat would not sound as her orgasms rushed through her...

All of a sudden, the atmosphere went from warm to chilled...

fuck...

I raced back to my hiding place; she tumbled from Paradise to Reality and left the bathroom to resume slumber.

Just when I thought I had escaped undetected, I heard something.  At first, I ignored it because I believed it was the force field being reconstructed.  I stilled the rushing of my heart, amplified my ears' volume.

"I don't know who You are, but stay away from her."

Soft, yet forceful.

"I can't see You, but I can feel You.  Know that I will always be able to feel You."

I knew I should have either confronted Her or walked even further away.

But I was frozen.

"I'm only telling You nicely this once.  Stay away.  Don't make me hunt for You."

Then, She tucked her in and resumed Her watch.

I should have been infuriated.  How dare She tell me what I can and cannot do?  She's the new bitch on the block; I got Seniority!

But I bowed down to a bedrudging respect; if the tables were turned, I would have done the same thing but not nearly as eloquent.

Ah, Queen, let the games begin.  You're a valiant opponent, but in the end, she will remain mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment