Monday, October 17, 2011

Queen: Observation Three

My energy wears the scars of battle;
Her skin wore the scars of none.

My Nemesis was breathtaking, but even that weren't enough words to truly describe Queen.  Her energy had a regalness; one found herself bowing even if she didn't want to.  Her eyes, shining and young, her insight, far surpassing the years.

I wanted to hate Her so bad, but there was so much to love, admire, and respect about Queen.  I couldn't bring myself to destroy Her and that reality tore at me daily.

Perhaps I should have pressed forward with my intentions in the interim.  Who knows how things would have transpired but I can't waste time on back then.  I can only focus on the now--the current situation.  I was in a losing situation, should have walked away but my pride wouldn't let me go.  I saw her first, and Queen was only temporary.  My time would come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment