Monday, October 17, 2011

Queen: Observation Two

How could I take out this new threat?  I had to take a closer look.

But I noticed, as I drew near, that a force field had been woven around the two.  I scraped my nails against it-it trembled but would not give.  I withdrew my blade and poked at it with the tip; bolts of current surged through me.

My eyes flashed in anger, and then I smiled.  I always did like a challenge; perhaps this could hone and evolve my own abilities.  When I put it into this perspective, I could convince myself I did not feel as threatened. 

Yet I could not deny that Queen was the stronger entity-an embodiment of the power she always possessed but did not feel bold enough to unleash as herself. 

The Trick even had me questioning my own swagga...

No comments:

Post a Comment